The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Going On A Cruise!!

We are going on a family reunion cruise!! We are leaving out of Port Canaveral Florida heading toward Nassau and Coco Cay in the Bahamas! Ever since we did our first cruise last year, we have become fans of cruising! We will be with 27 family members! I am SO excited. I'll post pictures when we return.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Can't believe it's time for your trip already! I forget to get you a picture! I know you'll love this trip, CocoCay had a great bar-b-que lunch when we were there!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, have a great time!!! You guys do such fun things as a family - so neat.