The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cruise Pictures

We had a great time on the cruise. Here are just a few pictures that we took. I'll post candids later. We had an absolute blast on this vacation. I am so glad that everyone was able to go.

Boarding the ship

The whole gang










Lisa, Michael, Kathi, Mom
The Floyds

Granny with all of the grandkids

7 comments:

starzy18 said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and hear all about it. I'm glad you had a great time!

Kim said...

Yay, you're back! those pics of the 4 of you in white are GREAT! I know you were in heaven, Picture Queen! :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great !!! I can't believe how grown up your brother Michael is. Look forward to seeing more pictures.

XOXO- Linda

theowensclan said...

I was in hog-heaven with all of the picture taking! I spent at least one paycheck buying pictures. I also filled up two memory chips on my digital camera!

Jennifer said...

You got some great pics of your family...you can frame the whole house with all of those! Can't wait to see more!

The Green Family said...

Love the pictures Kathi! I miss seeing you at the center!

Anonymous said...

Like the new blog design