The next James Bond movie is coming out in 30 days!!! Let's give a shout!! I can not wait until November 7th is here. I just might have to be one of those people who call in "sick" from work, just so I can be one of the first people to see the movie. I will be there, with bells on, when this movie comes to the theatre. I will be watching it on the super-size large screen at Camelot Theatres. Wanna join? Just let me know. We'll make it a party-date!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Kathi,
As Long as you and I have been friends, I never knew you were a James Bond 007 fan.....Let me know how the movie is. Julie will be in the mountains this weekend until monday with the triplets. Give her a call 615-310-0078
Seriously?!
Post a Comment