Hey there,
Now that this blog has been blocked to public access, I look forward to catching everyone up on what's been going on around here at The Owens house. We had visitors this past weekend. Dave's mom and dad came. We were VERY excited to have them. The boys were very sad to see them go. Sometimes it really hits 'ya not living near family. I hope everyone has been doing well.
I added e-mail addresses to the blog for people that have requested to be able to log on. If anyone else would like to be included, just let me know. You can leave a comment or send me an e-mail.
Love, Kathi- and family





2 comments:
Thanks for the invite! I know what you mean about living far away from family. It does make you treasure even more when you are able to spend time with them!
Yeah.... I'm here! I wanna come to that lake house! ;)
Post a Comment