
What does this mean? This blog will no longer be accessible for the general public to view. Only invited readers to the blog will be able to log on and access the information that is posted.
Why are you closing the blog to public access? I have decided to add an extra measure of privacy to this blog, therefore I am closing it to private access only. This way I can add a little more anonymity to all of the information that I share about my loved ones. Many of my extended family members have been encouraging me to do this for a long time.
So how will this work? It's very simple actually. Just send me an e-mail to: theowensclan@hotmail.com and let me know your e-mail address. On the subject line, please type "blog". If you have a blog or have a blog account, you will be able to use your current sign-on information. If you don't have a blog or blog account, I will set up the information for you, then send you an e-mail with the sign-on information.
When will this happen? I am going to wait a week and collect all of my responses. I will put in your information for access to this blog, then I will close this blog for public access.
I look forward to continuing to share with you all of the things that go on in The Owens Clan household. I have found that it is an easy way to share information and pictures about things happening in our lives. I will respond by e-mail once I get your request.





3 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Hey girlfriend! It's time to get rid of the weirdo comment!
Are the other comments for real? I got some bogus comments on my blog the other day so I was just wondering.
Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment