Today was our first day of school. Daniel is now starting 7th grade and Brian is starting 6th grade. That means I have two in middle school. Wow!!! Where did the time go? I did really well this year. The start of every year has been bitter-sweet. The changing of time from one stage of life to another. But I did really good this year. My heart tugged for just a moment when I kissed them good-bye before leaving them to get on the bus. I just know these next few years are going to fly by so fast. Now that I won't be taking classes this year, I hope I will be able to have more time with the boys.
Below are my co-workers at the Meyer Center. We are the "Dream Team" of great teachers/bus drivers at school. We are going to "ROCK" this year. And we'll need it. We have some busy, active three year olds.





No comments:
Post a Comment