The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another Day of Fun!!

Today was so much fun. David and I got up on skis. Nancy rode the Viper. Sam was doing front and back flips off the boat. Lynn floated around in the "open waters" of the lake. Rachael tried the "Big 1" for the first time, and did great! And the kids went-a-tubing like professionals. We are truly blessed to have such great friends. Everyone feels like family. I don't think blood is any thicker than the bond we've made with our friends. We can't wait to get the Big Mable back into action. Since she bust a whole, we've missed her alot. But a new tube is on the way.


Getting up.... ...and up.... ...and up....
...almost there...Hey, we made it! Is my bathing suit falling down?!

Dave's fixin' his hair Lookin' good!!!

My skiing buddy
It's alot of fun
Rachael and David
Lynn, Rachael, Kathi, Nancy

Lookin' good for the camera
Nancy and her buddy!!
Brian, Hunter, Easton
They Guys. Dave, David, and my other brother, Sam
Having fun at the helm
Hunter, David, Easton
Chillin' on the boat
Rachael blowin' up the Viper
John, Daniel and Jaime
Look at how much fun they make it look
Gettin' some nabs
The Oates family
Easton, Brian, Hunter
Easton, Hunter, Brian
David, Daniel, Jaime
Nancy, John, David
The girls, having fun!!
Lynn's in the "open waters". Quick, get a picture. Hey Lynn? What's that in the water?
Lovin' in the lake
Sam does a front flip!!!
Jumpin' in!!
Nancy jumpin' in
Kathi, Rachael, Nancy
Hold on Rachael and Nancy!!! Looks like there's a wake comin'
WHOAH!! There's that wake!! Air-Borne!!!
That's me. I flipped over on top of Rachael and Brian
Rachael, Kathi, Brian
Rachael, Jaime, John
The boat with the new canvas cover

2 comments:

starzy18 said...

Yestserday was soooo much fun! I enjoyed the Viper and The Big 1. I don't know which one I enjoyed more! I can't wait to do it again! You are right how we are all family.

Andrea said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! (wink)