- Our "excursion" down the river
- Taboo- Girls Rule!
- The man who flew the kite, Thomas Edison
- Jeff leaving his keys in his car
- Dave running back up the mountain to retrieve the keys
- Dave trying to hitch hike, and not getting picked up
- Anybody got any Nacho Chips? How 'bout we make a run to Food Lion?
- What are the words to Take It Easy?? How many women were on his mind?
- Doing karaoke to Shout Out
- Tubes falling off the back of the cars
- Sam saying 5 adult words
- Tee Tee-ing in the tube, behind the shed, in the yard
- 4 mile high nacho plate at Black Rose
- A waterless river
- Liquor vs Liqueur (I don't speak French)
- I see you eyeing my chop-chop
- "Get R Drunk"
- Lynn stayed dry in the river
- Doing the Angela move on the river
- Tubing in the storm
Heading out to dinner
This is the JamBerry bear
This is where we ate
This is where we ate
"Hey, hey, the gang's all here..."
Getting ready to tube down the mountain

It started thundering, lightening and raining before we started
Starting out, down the mountain

Dave owns the water. It's all about the stick.

Chilling on the river
Walking down the river
Having FUN!
Is this fun? Or work?!
Crazy, lazy chicks
Having FUN!
Is this fun? Or work?!
Crazy, lazy chicks



















2 comments:
I had such a blast this weekend! It was so nice to spend time with everyone. All the new memories! Everything from Nancy not knowing the words to songs to you making me do your "dirty" work! Everything was great! I can't wait until we do it again. I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and such a wonderful second family! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!
By the way, I have checked the blog probably 10 times since I have been home! ( I know, pitiful!)
Looks like you were up in our neck of the woods.... See you on Saturday-
Post a Comment