Susan, Kathi, Carol, Andrea

Tonight I got together with three wonderful friends. I have been truly blessed to have such amazing God-loving friends who have been a big influence in my life. It had been waaayyyy too long since we'd been together. We at a Flat Rock Grille. It was delicious food!! We laughed, prayed and shared with each other about everything that has been going on in our lives for the past year or so. I think we could have stayed all night and still needed more time to catch up. We need to make sure we don't wait too long before we get together again. Women like these are what makes the road of life so meaningful.
Thank you God!
2 comments:
I agree nothing better than your good friends, especially good girlfriends !!!
I'm glad that you guys had a great time! Great friends are the best! :)
Post a Comment