Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.
Tonight Dave and the boys met J.P. He is cuter than ever. He did really well with so many new people around and all so close to him. He is a champ!! Dave has never been the mushy gushy baby type, but he loved on that boy! I think Dave was more excited about meeting J.P. than anyone. As soon as I walked in, J.P. just stared at me. Then he followed me around with his eyes. He was letting me know that he remembered me!!! That was such a wonderful feeling. He seems to be doing really well. I got to feed him, hold him and play with him. His hair looks darker and he looks a little older. He is such a sweet hart.
3 comments:
He is a big baby. Happy to hear he made it home.
How sweet!! I didn't realize you took those pictures!
I'm so glad that you guys got to go over to Andrea's. I know that Dave loves JP so much. It shows what a good memory he has when he remembered you!
Post a Comment