Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.
The Brown Family The Gang's all here!!! Happy 10th Birthday Easton
Our first time on the Big Mable together Hey, we're falling A little love on the Big Mable
Where's Dave? Dave? Dave's not here!
Ok, David and Dave are so funny? How funny are they? I laughed so hard I was about to wet myself. I had to stop the boat and jump off to pee in the lake! They are like two little kids riding the Big Mable. By far this is the most fun. Dave said it's like white water rafting. We enjoyed our day. The weather was perfect. We celebrated Easton's 10th birthday, which is tomorrow.
4 comments:
I had so much fun yesterday! I am sore today! Dave and David were too funny! It was a GREAT day!
Glad you guys had so much fun!
Looks like you guys are living the high life. Cute pics of you and Dave on Mable together.
Fun Fun Fun
Post a Comment