The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Another Day of Fun

Fun times at Lake Keowee continue to roll. It was a fun day with friends of swimming, boating, eating (lots of eating) and laughter. The Big Mable continues to be a hit with everyone.


Andrea and Kathi

Brian, Easton, Trent, Hunter, Daniel


Andrea, Kathi, Rachael, Lynn

Rachael, Lynn, Kathi, Andrea


Kathi, Rachael, Andrea

Dave, Rachael


David, Kathi, Dave

Andrea, David



Ready to roll.

Lynn's face looks serious.



Hold on tight Andrea.


Lynn doing "The Sprinkler".

Andrea says, "We're not going to fall...


"Whoah, where's Andrea?"

David jumped in to "save the day".


"Lynn, help me up."



Steady girls.


Lynn didn't even get her hair wet.


Laughter is good for the soul.


Lynn's getting more and more brave.


Lynn tries on leg off, one leg on.

Lynn's tellling Andrea, "Get me to dry land."

Look at those faces.


Let's go over that wake.
Let's try with Rachael in the middle.

"I'm falling off. Am I showing too much skin?"

Falling off is just as much fun!

Look at those muscles.
It's as much fun as it looks.
I'm starting to fall again.

All mouths are open wide.

Falling off and relaxing in the water.


The after party at Tony's Italian Restaurant.

4 comments:

starzy18 said...

Yesterday was so much fun! I was showing my dad the pictures, laughing hysterically. I couldn't even explain what was going on in full sentences! Lynn and Andrea falling off is CLASSIC! That was so funny! Less then four weeks til GUATAMALA!
Love,
Rachael

Melissa said...

How much fun. I need to introduce you to the online slide show. See you later.

David & Lynn said...

How wild!!! I really had a good time. Who knows...maybe I'll let you guys teach me how to ski????????
Anyway...I can't think of a better way to spend the day than with good friends.

Duke said...

I want to ride Big Mable-

Linda