The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Some of the Thirty One Products

Below are SOME of the products available through Thirty One. There are MANY patterns available in every product. I tried to include a variety of patterns and products, but there are MORE patterns and MORE products. I will send anyone a catalog if interested. Just leave me a comment or send me an e-mail at: theowensclan@yahoo.com. I'm excited about the quality and style of every product!! I can't wait to show them to you. You can also call me at:(864)979-1634.
Accessibility Tote-Organic Bloom
Albany Handbag-Hampton Black

All In One Tote-Sandy Swirl


Celebrate Plate-with add-on designs

Coin Purse-Green Ditzy

Curling Flat Iron-Dot/Dot

Deluxe Essential Case-Charcoal Swirl


Black Skirt Purse with Mod Dot Skirt
(The skirt purse also comes in brown, so you can mix and
match the skirts to black or brown.)
Black Skirt Purse with Paparazzi Dot Skirt

Black Skirt Purse with Pixie Pink Medallion Skirt

Black Skirt Purse with Earl Grey Medallion Skirt

Black Skirt Purse with Red and Tan Flowers Skirt

Black Skirt Purse with Spiral Swirl Skirt

Foldable Box


Jewelry Roll with pouches

Messenger Bag-Blue/Green Medallion
Mini Zipper Pouch-Hampton Black
Mini Zipper Pouch-Multi Dot

Organizing Shoulder Bag-Newport Bloom
My PERSONAL FAVORITE!
Organizing Wallet-Chocolate Spots


Pleated Top Beach Tote-Multi Dot


Retro Metro Bag-Green Ditzy
Small Foldable Box

Pull Apart Cosmetic Case-Paparazzi Dot

Sports Tote-Blue/Green Vertical Dot

Storage Tote-Peony Blossom

Thermal Tote-Chocolate Blossom

No comments: