The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Do you know about Thirty-One?

Thirty-One is a company that sells products made to stylize and organize a woman's world. The company sells organizing totes, handbags, stationary, children's items and decorative household products.

I am now a consultant for Thirty-One company. I would be glad to share with you some information about the products and help you order items or host a party.

I LOVE the products. I ordered my first item in October, just four months ago. I have since become a HUGE fan of the company!! Their products are VERY durable and of high quality. No, the items aren't cheap, but you know the old saying; "You get what you pay for". I know you'd be happy with everything too.

Please go to www.mythirtyone.com/kathiowens to check out the current sales and products.

I can be reached at 864-979-1634 or theowensclan@hotmail.com.

No comments: