The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Good Report!

I went to the dentist today for a cleaning. It was my New Year's resolution to get a cleaning this year. I've been having dreams of my teeth falling out and I'm trying to put them back in. I didn't realize until I got there that I had not been in 3 1/2 years!! Oh my word!! No wonder I was having bad dreams! But the good news is, NO CAVITIES!!! I was sure I had at least two. I had gotten hooked on Sonic sweat tea for a long time and I was convinced that I had developed at least a couple of cavities. In fact, the dentist told me that I was remarkably in great shape. Moral of the story: FLOSS and BRUSH regularly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I go every 6 months. I have this thing about my teeth. Wish Kevin would go.

Linda