The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Surprise Party

Tonight I had a surprise birthday party at Gatti Town. I was truly surprised. My friends and family came to join in the celebration. It was so amazing to see everyone. I am very blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!
Meadows family, and Brian
Nana Faye, Aunt Rose, Kathi
Andrea crowning the birthday girl
Kim, Kathi, Rachael, Andrea, Angela
Vanessa, Kathi
Grace, Ragin, Tara, Kathi
The Lady family
Andrea, Kathi, Rachael
Kathi, Dave
The cake
Kathi and the Crowe family
David, Lynn, Rachael
Opening presents

4 comments:

starzy18 said...

I'm glad you had a great time! I did. We truely have to get together more often! It was great seeing you guys!

Kim said...

So glad we were able to come celebrate with you! Hope to see you again really soon!
PS- I'm looking good with that wet, slobbery shoulder in our picture!! It's the new look.

Jennifer said...

Oh, how fun!!! Now, were you really surprised or did you have a clue? :) Listen, I love me some Gatti Town - how about that cinnamon pizza...yummy! Glad you had a great birthday!

theowensclan said...

I was VERY surprised! I had NO idea what was going on. No one let the secret out. It was so amazing to see so many people.