Today was the first day of school for Daniel and Brian. Daniel is now an 8th grader and Brian is a 7th grader. It was a bad morning to start my "monthly", because I was teary eyed and emotional all day. At the end of the day though, they both said that they had a GREAT day at school. The years are just flying by so fast, before I know it, they'll be off to college and gone from home. I'll probably be in menopause by then and I'll just have a total breakdown!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Miss you at the meyer's center!!! I hope you will stop by and visit some time soon!
I can't believe how old the boys are! They both look so grown up! The years do fly by.
We need to catch up! Give me a call.
I just read a story at greenvilleonline about Daniel's school opening and how only the top two percent in the district got invited to go there!! Go Daniel!
I'm so glad DAY I went smoothly for the boys - how was your first day in High School!! Your principal goes to my church. Is my nephew, Jonathan, in your new class??
Nannie Faye
So you did end up sending Daniel to the magnet school. Yes, was a big day on this end. Jonah got tested for speech therapy. It was neat seeing how they do the testing. Now knowing how they test. I know Morgan will need therapy too. write more later- love, linda
Kim- I didn't see that story. I didn't realize that about the students. WOW!! I'm amazed.
Linda- I'm glad Jonah got tested. I remember when Brian got tested. To find out at age 11 that he is clinically and significantly delayed is a big deal. I'm glad they are getting Jonah tested early. It really makes a big difference once they get started.
Nannie Faye- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the high school. Yes, I've seen Jonathan several times. He is such a sweat-heart. He is not in my class, but I see him before/after school.
Post a Comment