Last night me and J.P. had a date. We went to dinner at Pizza Hut, then looked up and down the toy isles at Target. Afterward we came home and played with the neighbor's pets. J.P. LOVED the cat. He kept meowing like the cat. Then we took the dog on a walk. J.P. was such a big boy. He loved Mickey the dog. After bathtime, we hung out and watched movies then went to bed. J.P. slept very well. We woke up at 9:00 a.m. After a crazy week, this was the best way to end the week. I REALLY loved my special one-on-one time with him. I can't wait to do it again!
Taking Mickey on a walk.
Me & J.P.
Us with Mickey.

1 comment:
So that's where JP was last night! I wonder what Andrea and Scott were doing with all that free time????
Post a Comment