I am not one to adapt to change very well at all. And yet, change occurs whether we are ready for it or not. Sometimes life has twists, turns and forks in the road. We have just ventured down the beginning of a new road in life. Daniel started a new school this week. He is adjusting pretty well. He says the teachers are VERY nice. Brian has started 7th grade at the same school as last year, but this time all by himself, without Daniel. I started a new job this week. I was VERY nervous and scared, but once I got there, I realized that God had a plan for me to be there. After 5 years at my old school, I started at a high school. The children are really GREAT! They are so sweet. I can tell that I am going to love this school just as much as my old school. I lept with faith, hope and trust in God, and I now know that HE has our whole family in HIS hands.Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Change Is Hard
I am not one to adapt to change very well at all. And yet, change occurs whether we are ready for it or not. Sometimes life has twists, turns and forks in the road. We have just ventured down the beginning of a new road in life. Daniel started a new school this week. He is adjusting pretty well. He says the teachers are VERY nice. Brian has started 7th grade at the same school as last year, but this time all by himself, without Daniel. I started a new job this week. I was VERY nervous and scared, but once I got there, I realized that God had a plan for me to be there. After 5 years at my old school, I started at a high school. The children are really GREAT! They are so sweet. I can tell that I am going to love this school just as much as my old school. I lept with faith, hope and trust in God, and I now know that HE has our whole family in HIS hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm proud of you and very excited on your new journey. I'm glad we had the chance to talk today.
What is that saying...The will of God will never lead you where His grace cannot cover you..? Or something like that. Glad everything is working out, even though I miss talking to you everyday!
WHAT????? Kathi, I had no idea you were leaving The Meyer Center! Wow - I'm stunned. Where are you working now? How is Andrea driving the bus without you??? :)
Kim- Thank you SOOO much for those inspirational words. I don't think I could have said it better. Clearly God is working in our family and making some changes in our lives for a purpose. I wasn't sure I'd understand those purposes so soon, but I've already noticed some things that God had a plan for me and the boys to be a part of.
Jennifer- It was sort of very sudden, my going to a new school. I LOVE it there. It's very different, and there are some really great kids. I am amazed at the people that God has brought into my path. It's another example of how God has a plan for us, but we don't know what He has in store. It was a scary change, but I have been blessed. I'm at Berea High School in the Special Ed. department.
I'm happy you're happy! I think the new position will continue to enrich your life.
Post a Comment