The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One Year Ago Today

Andrea and I left for Guatemala. It's hard to believe how fast that year flew by. It seems like yesterday. I have grown more in love with Andrea, J.P. and her whole family more every day. I feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of this wonderful experience.


At the airport in Atlanta. Are stomachs were in our throats.
We were so nervous.

At the hotel in Guatemala.

Taking a swim at the hotel.

We found a playroom at the hotel.

In Antigua, Guatemala.

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Great new look! It surely doesn't seem that it has been a year since you guys went down to get JP. This past year has flown by!