The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 3 Without My Boys

Family Night at Boy Scout camp. It was so good to see the boys. When I got there, both boys were very nonchalant about seeing me. So I figured Daniel was not so homesick any more. Then I realized that they both were trying to be "cool" because the other boys were right there. We watched the parade of troops then had a picnic style dinner. I just wanted to grab them up, hold and hug them and not let go. They walked me to my car, a more secluded location, then they hugged me and didn't let go. Gosh, I sure do love those stinkers! Absence truly makes the heart grow fonder. This has been good for all of us. I know we won't take each other for granted after this experience.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics Kathy. those boys sure are handsome (dont get a big head Dave...I was talking about the "young" boys
jk
Ang