
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Can you say FUN!!!
These are two of our new tubes for boating this year. Dave wanted the Sumo Tube, I wanted the Commander Tube. We call them the "Bullets". Don't they look like it? A person gets inside and holds on tight. You will spin all around and bump up and down. And when you hook two tubes to the back of the boat, you will play bumper bullets!! Now that, is fun!! I CAN NOT WAIT. We look forward to sharing this fun with ALL of our friends and family. Just let us know when you can come!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Wow! Can't wait! Looks scary, but fun!
O'Hell as they say. You go first !
Love Linda & Kevin
AWESOME!!!!! What fun!!! I cannot wait to try it!!!! ...oh, wait...I WON'T be tryin' it! Since when is snapping your neck when you hit someone's wake fun?!
All I can think about is how much my cellulite would be jiggling in one of those things...
Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment