Another ladies' night out. It is so much fun, and therapeutic to get away with the girls. Eating, dancing, singing, laughing and playing games. There's no better way to unwind than getting out with the gals.
At Tony's. Yum, yum, yum

Group photo


Shaggin!!!

Lynn doing air guitar

Sing your heart out Rachael

Christie doesn't look to sure about all of this?

"Get down girls!"

Ooooooh, ooooooh, oooooh

Trying to keep up with the words is harder than it seems.

We sing better than the original artists!

Spooning!!

Christie was officially initiated. The "Duck Face"

5 comments:
What a fun night! Christie is going to flip out when she sees the picture! I can't wait until we do this again! I miss you guys so much!
Next time take pictures of the food from Tony's. :) I want to see this famous food you keep talking about!
So sorry I missed it. Looks like you guys had so much fun.
Hello "Blogland", this is Andrea's Mom and J.P.'s Nana. I hope someone reads this comment who can shag. I MUST learn before Andrea and I go to another dinner/reception, etc., and have to "pretend" shag!! We think we look really good "pretend" shagging, but others have commented in a negative manner!! Help!
Ok Nana Faye, You're in for the next time we go to the cabin. We'll give you lessons there. Set your calendar for Feb.22nd! Andrea is going too!! It's pretty easy. Just four steps in the same pattern. Let this ol' Chaaallston girl show you how it's done!!!
Post a Comment