Have you ever heard of the movie, "The Three Faces of Eve"? This is a 1957 movie with Joanne Woodward. In the movie, Joanne plays a woman with multiple personalities. Well, that pretty much describes how I feel lately. There are so many things that two teen and pre-teen aged boys bring to life. The thrill and excitement of changes, EVERY DAY. I feel like there are multiple sides to who I am. I feel like I am constantly going in many directions with all of the things the boys are doing and going through. I pray for patience, peace, and lot's of God's mercy to get me through these next couple of years.
1. TEEN LIFE
2. SCHOOL
3. SCOUTS
4. Lego Robotics
5. PUBERTY!!! (With attitude!!)
6. PLAYING REFEREE TO TWO BOYS!
7. RELIGIOUS EDUCATION











3 comments:
Hang in there MOM! Why do you think God made the women MOMS?! Men could NEVER handle our jobs. In fact, men are sometimes just children in adult bodies - adding to our workload. But, God has blessed you with a beautiful family I know you are so thankful for...and a wonderful support system of friends that is about to grow by "leaps and bounds" when your best friend begins her ministry!! I'm excited - anticipating how God will grow us!!
You've just explained why I want to keep Max a little boy for as long as possible! :)
Hang in there!!
Thank you Nana Faye and Jennifer! It's such a blessing to know that I have friends like you. Friends who help me to smile and laugh when I'd rather cry or "give up". I am REALLY looking forward to what God is going to bring through the ministry that Andrea is beginning. God sure did bless me abundantly when he brought Andrea into my life!!!
Post a Comment