The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Joshua

This was a very fun day. Everyone had a great time. Joshua turned 8 years old!! He got a Pirates of the Caribbean Hat, some Transformers toys, a Web dog toy and other fun things. We went out on the boat. Lisa and I had a BLAST! We were air-borne several times on the Viper float. Mom and I tried it also. Mom did really good holding on. At one point she was vertical on the float with her shoulder in the water. But she held on tight and popped back up once the boat slowed down. Mom has always been the best water sports person I know. No matter how long she's been from the water, you'd never know it. Unfortunately we had bad weather on Sunday, and we didn't get back out on the water. But I hope everyone will come back REALLY SOON so we can try it again.






















2 comments:

The Dukes said...

What great fun. Looks like the new boat is even more fun than the old boat, if that is possible. Your Mom & Lisa look great. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, Linda

Andrea said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun!