The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

B.O.O.

Brown, Oates, Owens
We went out to Keowee again. We had great weather. Sam and the boys road the Big Mable. They had a blast. David and I had a bet to see who would fall off the Big Mable the most. Well, I was all talk and no action. I fell off not once, not twice, but three times. After that, I had "rung my bell" and needed to get back on the boat. I couldn't see straight for a little while. So I concede to naming David "the man". He is the champ. Although Dave has never fallen off. So Dave is the "super man". All of the boys had a really fun time. Jaimee has a style all of his own. He is the only one we've seen who can ride the Big Mable while laying down the whole time.












No comments: