Hola!
We are possibly going to Antigua. This is a big tourist spot. They have ruins and markets. Did someone say markets!! I hope to got some souvenirs today.
J.P. slept all night. He got up after 7 this morning. Andrea said she slept really hard. I am so glad for that. He is known around the Marriott here as the boy with ¨the wild hair¨. It really does seem like it´s gotten longer since we´ve been here. Andrea hopes to get his hair trimmed next week when Scott gets here.
There is an International Olympic Committee (I.O.C.) meeting here the first week of July. Several countries are vying for the position to have the 2014 Olympics in their country. The I.O.C. is meeting here as a neutral place to have their talks. Russian Vladimir Putin and several dignitaries from Russia will be staying right here in this hotel. I don´t know if Andrea will see them. She is expected to go stay with Helen and George that week because the hotel rate jumps to almost $300.00 a night. That will save them a ton of money.
Well I gotta run. Helen is probably already downstairs. We´ll write back later today. We´re still hoping to hear from the attorney about getting J.P.´s passport.
Love from Guatemala!





No comments:
Post a Comment