Nothing to report. We´ve waited all day to hear from the lawyer, and no word. We do know that he was at the Embassy earlier today. So maybe we´ll hear somthing tomorrow. That may mean that we don´t make it to Antigua though. Let´s hope to hear somthing soon. Sitting here waiting is no different than sitting in S.C. waiting.
We did find out that they have a baby lounge. It is full of toys, bouncy seats, walkers, playpen, microvawe; the works! We checked it out. It´s a place for J.P. to stretch out and move around. This hotel is meant to be exclusive for adoptive families and their babies.
We are going to make some dinner plans after awhile. We´re not sure what we´ll do. I´ve watched a couple of Friends episodes. I didn´t realize just how funny that show was. I was laughing to the point of wetting myself. (Rachael, now I know why you own every season of that show.)
Not much else. We´ll post more once we know something. J.P. has had a great day. He and Andrea together are so cute. He just eats her up! It makes me miss my boys. I can´t wait to see them.
Love to all.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The Embassy needs to get their butt in gear! Andrea, maybe they need you to yell at them, you and Lou both! Kathi, I knew you would love Friends!:) You will have to borrow each season, it's very addicting! Enjoy your evening! Kiss JP! Love you guys!
Love, Rachael
Post a Comment