Sunday June 17, 2007
Happy Father's Day, Dave.
We slept in then did some house work. Catching up on being gone for a week is alot of work. Dave got some gifts from the boys. He got two new bathing suits. He also got some Disney stuff. A hat, two shirts and some shorts. Brian picked out a Father's Day beenie bear. The bear is wearing a tie.
We made it home safe last night. There were many accidents on the way home. I said a prayer for all of those people. I've caught up on laundry. And now all I need to do is pack for Guatemala. I am excited and nervous. I will miss Dave very much. Even more-so, I've NEVER been away from the boys, except for a couple of nights when they've gone with Dave camping for scouts. This will very hard for me. But I believe that God has a purpose for me in going. And I know God will give me super-natural peace and strength. Especially to be brave on the plane. I also pray that we will be safe and stay healthy. I can not even imagine what the emotions will be like when Andrea is reunited with J.P. It's going to be indescribable.





1 comment:
Happy Father's Day Dave! I hope that you had a great day!
Kathi - I'll be praying for you guys! I will think of you on the plane! Don't sqeeze Andrea's hand too hard! I love you guys!
Love, Rachael
Post a Comment