Friday June 15, 2007
Today we went to Animal Kingdom. We rode a new ride. Expedition Everest is a roller coaster type ride. The theme of the ride is that you are climbing Mount Everest in Nepal. The legendary Yeti is on the loose and after you. So the ride takes you over the mountain while the Yeti is chasing you. Dave LOVED this ride. He got off and went right over to the gift shop and picked out a shirt, a beach towel and a Yeti hat. He is so proud of his hat. The eyes on the Yeti light up. He said, "You ain't nothing if you don't have lights on your hat." He is like a little kid with his new hat. We rode the Dinosaur ride. Even though we've ridden this ride many years, it caught Daniel off guard and he was shocked. See picture above. We saw the "Tough to be a bug" movie inside the Tree of Life. Again, Daniel didn't remember this, and he was shocked again when the 'bugs' left the theatre. This was the very first time we ever saw Jiminy Cricket up close. We've seen him in parades, but have never gotten a picture with him before. I was soooo excited. I literally had to choke back tears. I love the Pinocchio movie. Especially the Blue Fairy. This is the best family picture. It will probably be our family Christmas photo. Afterward, we went back to the hotel. The boys took a quick swim in the pool. Then we went to Magic Kingdom. We had dinner at Pinocchio's Village. It was really yummy. We rode the "pukeinator", as the boys call it. It's really the Mad Tee Party, tee cup spinning ride. Dave has issues with motion sickness. But it was alot of fun! This was the best vacation. The boys really enjoyed everything. We did alot of new things, the old things seemed new again, and it is always a new experience. We already can't wait to come back again.







1 comment:
I'm glad that you guys had a great trip! Family vacations are always fun, well at least for me they are!) I can't wait to see all the pictures! I will have two trips to look at! Have a safe trip tomorrow! You and Andrea will be in my prayers!
Post a Comment