The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paris, France

How can I possibly add all of the pics I took in Paris? Here is just a smidgen of some of the things we did and places we saw.

This is a fountain with St. Michael defeating Satin.

 Notre Dame

 Simply AMAZING!

 At the Louve

 Arc de Triumph
 I just could NOT get enough of this!


 This crepe was the BEST food I put in my mouth!
 Palice of Versailles

 You see that smile? I had it ALL day!

 Disney Land Paris
 I could have stayed here ALL day, just staring at the castle!

 Disney Studios, Paris

No comments: