The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Wall of Shame

I finished a project that I've been meaning to do for a long time. We've had some great pictures taken over the past couple of years, but they've been in a book. Why have great pictures if I don't even look at them? Soooo, I decided to frame them and put them on the wall. There was only one area left in my house big enough to put them all, so I hung them on the stairwell. This was QUITE the project. But I do like the end result. We call it, The Wall of Shame, instead of The Hall of Fame. :) (Just being silly.)
First I laid the pattern out.
Then I traced around the frame and cut out templates.
I hung the templates on the wall with tape.
The first few frames.
Only two more to go.
Wah-lah! Then end result! (From the bottom.)
(From the top.)

No comments: