Brian's name was on the sign when we walked in.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Brian got braces today. He got the lower braces today. In 6 months, he'll get a spring hinge. Then 6 months after that, he'll get the top braces. He did a REALLY good job. They held his mouth open for almost 2 hours. He couldn't talk! :) His lips are chapped, but he's doing great. He was a really good sport about the whole thing. And yes, I could have bought a really nice used car with the money we are spending on the braces!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my word Kathi, that is bringing back some bad memories for me! I can so remember sitting in that chair for hours while my mangled teeth had silver glued to them...not fun!
That Brian is a trooper! Of course, the fun will begin when he goes in for tightening...now that's some hurtin'! :)
Hope you are doing well...I miss seeing you!
Post a Comment