The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long Time, No See

Tonight my girlfriend, her son, and niece came over for dinner. It's so hard not being with her everyday. I've been missing her a lot. I miss our conversations, laughter, prayers, sharing every thought and dreams. I am soooooo glad she was able to come over tonight. I miss her SO much.
J.P. and Me
McKenzie and Andrea
Me and Andrea
Andrea, Dave and Me
Laughter and.....
Fun!!!!
I miss her sooooo much!!
Me and my baby

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bet that is hard for you guys to be apart after working together for so long. Although, being away from Andrea may help your reputation. Just kidding Andrea!! :)

Way to be a trooper and pose for blog pictures, Dave!

Anonymous said...

I know how much you miss me, Jennifer!! I know Don misses me too!