Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.
The next day another lady from work and her son joined us at the cabin. We had a great time with all of the children at the pool. We sure are enjoying our time off from work!
Daniel J.P. riding in his boat.
Greyson driving his boat.
Angela and Luke
J.P. having a picnic.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gahhh, all those pics and I only get my arm and fat thigh on your blog!! I guess since our time is limited you've already forgotten about me! So sad... Did I tell you that Grey slept the ENTIRE day that next day! Completely worn out! It was fabulous! Kim
Hilarious!! I actually just realized that I had uploaded several pics that didn't post. I don't know where they went. I had several cute ones of Greyson and you playing the Game Boy Guitar Hero. I don't know what happened! (We'll say that is me next to Greyson in his boat!)
Looking forward to seeing y'all again this week. I'll be sure to take more pictures!
2 comments:
Gahhh, all those pics and I only get my arm and fat thigh on your blog!! I guess since our time is limited you've already forgotten about me! So sad... Did I tell you that Grey slept the ENTIRE day that next day! Completely worn out! It was fabulous!
Kim
Hilarious!! I actually just realized that I had uploaded several pics that didn't post. I don't know where they went. I had several cute ones of Greyson and you playing the Game Boy Guitar Hero. I don't know what happened! (We'll say that is me next to Greyson in his boat!)
Looking forward to seeing y'all again this week. I'll be sure to take more pictures!
Post a Comment