Started really sad, ended really happy. I was close to having a pity-party this morning. Once I got to work my mind wasn't so busy thinking about the guys. After work, I decided (very last minute) to drive to the camp to see the boys. I climbed that mountain once again, all for the glory of seeing my beautiful guys. It felt so good to see them. I didn't even care that they were filthy dirty, that I was sweating up a storm or that I was getting bitten by bugs. I just wanted to be with those boys. Afterward, I drove back to Andrea's then we went to her sister-in-law's house for her mother-in-law's and father-in-law's birthdays. We had a really great time. I can't wait until tomorrow when the boys get home. Only a couple of more hours now!
Me, JP, Andrea
Me & McKenzie
Beam Family






No comments:
Post a Comment