The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

For my B.G.F.

Spring is in the air!! And my yard is in bloom!!

These azalea blooms are very large. I love this bush.
These are miniature azalea blooms.
I LOVE irises!
Especially the periwinkle with gold colored ones.
These are from my mother-in-law's yard.
I always think about her when I see these flowers.
I have three types and colors of azaleas.
This purple is very pretty. It reminds me of Easter.
And my trees are doing very well this year.
We've had a good amount of rainfall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...I like the other post better.

Jennifer said...

Okay...I've got to add your blog to my favorites because I forget to check it out. GREAT pictures! Isn't it awesome that the weather is finally turning warm! I love it.