The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Heading to the cabin

Spring Break is all this week, so we are headed to the cabin for some R&R. I don't have internet there so I won't see any e-mails or be updating the blog. If you want to come visit, just give us a call. We'd love to have you!!!

Have a great week!

Kathi cell: 864-979-1634

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to visit!! Thanks for the invite! hehehehe

Duke said...

Enjoy, Kevin & I are headed to NYC this Friday. Can't wait to get away. Love, Linda