Tonight I had dinner with JP and Andrea, then we went to see Greyson and Kim. It was SOOOO nice to be with both of "my boys" at the same time. Greyson is MORE beautiful than just four days ago, if that's possible. He's getting cuter by the day! He felt so tiny to hold. (I think I've changed diapers that have weighed as much as he does.) JP was speechless at seeing Greyson. He didn't care too much for Andrea holding him. JP wrapped himself around Andrea's leg when she was holding Greyson. I loved having JP ride in my car. He was all about the Doodle Bops. He points to the TV and says, "Bop. Bop." He is so precious. When I saw JP at dinner he game me the BIGGEST hug and didn't let go. I just felt the joy in my heart fill all the way up. I love that little guy so much. (I just wish his mom would let me take him home for a couple of days.)
At dinner.
Greyson is such a sweet baby!





1 comment:
Please allow me to comment on the "Andrea's ready for #2 comment."
I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!! #1 is too much work!!! hehehehe!
Post a Comment