I missed this little guy. It had been almost two weeks since I'd seen him last.
Lynn gave Dave a cane and an Over the Hill necklace for his birthday!

Watching the game in Lynn's bedroom. It was a nail biter at Over Time.
Two of my favorite people!
Disco Jesus
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!
Getting serious about the game. Look at the expressions.
Karaoke Fun!
JP with Clemson socks on. Hey, can I have that remote?
Here's the ball dropping at 11:59:54 P.M.
Midnight- 2008!!!!
Group photo in 2008 (The Beam's had already left.)
Ok, want to know what Daffy Duck looks like when you take his picture!?! Just take a look! Vote for your favorite photo under comments.
Kathi
Kelly
Andrea
Rachael
Angela
David
Dave





4 comments:
Happy New Year !!! Cheers to all the good blessings 2008 is going to bring all of us. Love, Linda & Kevin
Kathi you win the duck contest-
Kathi,
You do win the duck contest. However, I now know where your alliances truly are. Why would you secretly want Auburn to win???? Don't think I will forget that "slip" any time too soon!!!!
Enjoyed our time w/ you last weekend. I hope for us all to be together again. Very soon.
I will have to go with you on this one, sorry Lynn! I can't wait til we can get together again!
Where did the voters poll go? i am so disappointed
Post a Comment