The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian

Today my "baby" turns 12 years old. It's hard to believe how the time has flown. I can remember when he was born just like it was yesterday. My how much we've been through. God gives us his blessings and challenges all rolled into one. Because of Brian I am reminded of God's grace and mercy EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Now how many people can say that. At times I've shouted out to God, "Please God, HELP ME!!!" But when I look at his beautiful little face (which looks so much like mine) I realize it is all so worth it. So today, I look up to the heavens and thank God for my little miracle.

Today is also my brother Michael's birthday. Brian was born on his 21st birthday. Happy 33rd Birthday Michael!!!



Birth to age 1

9th birthday 10th birthdayLooking silly
11th birthday 6th grade school picture 11 1/2 years
Me, Michael, Lisa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Brian!

Duke said...

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day !!!

starzy18 said...

Happy Birthday, Brian! Have fun today!