Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world!! It's hard to believe you are 41!! It seems like just yesterday when we met and you were only 19. We now have two boys almost the age we were when we met. How weird is that? I pray that we will grow old together and live a long blessed life.
I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dave! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday !!!! We owe you a birthday beer- Love, Linda & Kevin
Okay, how did you find my blog??? :) I didn't tell you guys in case I wanted to talk about you - only kidding. :) I actually have had a blog for awhile, but had it private - I was a little nervous about people reading my "inner thoughts." Oh well...the word is out and I can't hide it any longer. :)
Post a Comment