We had a great Thanksgiving. It was really nice to be with family and enjoy Thanksgiving dinner together. I am thankful that everyone was safe, happy and healthy. We decided not to do the "Black Friday" shop-a-thon. I know we missed some really good deals. But like Lisa said, the best "deal" was not spending money at all. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
The whole "Hee Haw" gang
Me and Lisa, in matching shirts. Mom gave me the Thanksgiving nutcracker for my birthday.





3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a nice time. I can't believe how fast our break went! See you tomorrow!
Kathi these are actually pretty good, and that is something, considering what you had to work with. I was glad we had this time together. The games and singing were fun. Mom
The first photo labeled hew haw gang... is missing Dave. I will work on getting photos out this weekend.
Post a Comment