The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

13 Years ago today!

Daniel was born thirteen years ago today! He is now 108 lbs. and 5' 2.5" tall. It's hard to believe how fast thirteen years have flown by. He and Brian went to their Lego Team practice/meeting this morning. Afterward we went to Gatti Town and had a party with Allen, Ansley and Anisha. All of these children have known each other since they were two and three years old. Daniel and Brian are so blessed to have grown up with them. To have life-long friends is such a blessing from God. We mark another milestone in this family. We now enter the "teenage years"!
This picture was taken at 1:10 p.m. The minute Daniel turned 13!
At Gatti Town
Brian, Daniel, Allen, Anisha, Ansley

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! Kathi, I can't believe that you now have a teenager! Scary, huh? I hope that you enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'll see you Monday!