The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

39 FOREVER!!!

Today is my birthday. I'm celebrating "39 Forever"! It's hard to believe how quickly the years have flown by. As a little girl, I couldn't wait to "get older". Well, now I'm older. There are so many things yet to come. I pray that God will continue to guide and direct me all the way.


Through the years...

Me (age 3) and Lisa


Me (age 4)


Me (age 5) Grandpa and Lisa


Me (age 11) Lisa, Michael, Mom and Dad



Me (age 20) and Dave




Me (age 22) and Lisa
Me (38) Dave, Daniel and Brian
Me (age 39) Dave, Daniel and Brian
Look how much the boys have grown in one year!

4 comments:

starzy18 said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day, yeah at work! Do what ever you want tonight, it's your special day!

Anonymous said...

So, you've ALWAYS held your chin up in pictures!! :) I hope you've had a Happy Birthday and that you get to do something special tonight!! Enjoy this "last" birthday!
Kim

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!

The Dukes said...

Happy Belated Birthday !!!! Hard to believe we have gotten our parents age when we first met as little girls. I love you-