The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Home Safe

We made it home safely last night. Thankfully. There were some really bad rain and thunderstorms all through North Carolina. We had to use our hazard lights at one point, then we pulled off the road at a rest stop. I am so glad that there were no accidents. Our guardian angels were putting in overtime yesterday. Anyway, here are some more pictures from our trip. We had a GREAT time. We are already looking forward to going back. Too bad it's so far to go to see family. (Maybe everyone will move here!)



1 comment:

starzy18 said...

Getting together with family is always fun! There is always laughter and good memories! That's why I look forward to Maine each year. Well, I'm glad that you guys had a great trip and made it home safely!