The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Dinner and a movie with family











Today we went and saw the movie Transformers then went to the Red Robin for dinner. Everyone had a great time. The kids were sitting on the edge of their seats during the movie. It was action packed, suspenseful and very entertaining. First of all I have to say, Transformers is a total "guy" movie. There were cars, chicks, action and the military with weapons, airplanes and tanks. Overall I'd say I liked the movie. Dinner was also good. It is very rare that we can all be together, so it makes it even more special when we can do stuff like this. Tomorrow we are having a big family cookout at Dave's brother's house. We are looking forward to it.

3 comments:

starzy18 said...

I went to a Red Robin in Seattle. It was good. I'm glad that you are having a good time. Enjoy your cookout tomorrow!

Andrea said...

HAVE FUN AT THE COOKOUT TOMORROW--EAT SOME AMERICAN FOOD FOR ME!

BG

Nana Faye said...

Hope you're all having a wonderful time. There's nothing like family time!! Have a safe trip home!