Here's a few pictures. I only took about 900, so I'll have to post more later. I will try to figure out how to do the slide show thing.
Dinner Friday night was great at Helen and George's. We met a very nice lady that taught at the American school there in Guatemala a long time ago. She was back visiting with two of her children. We had a really great meal and alot of great conversation.
My flight went well. I did it all by myself like a big girl. No one sat in my row. There were two empty seats next to me.
I can not get used to this 95 degree weather. It was mid 70's all week there.
We found out Friday night that some of the Russian dignitaries have already arrived. There were undercover secret service men sitting across from the elevator door when it opened on the seventh floor. At first, we didn't know what was going on. But they are there until the Olympic committee meetings are over.
I can't wait to show everyone my pictures. I'll have them ready in a couple of days.
It's back to work tomorrow. I hope this week goes by quickly.





2 comments:
He is just too cute! There are so many good pictures of him! I love the first picture, Andrea's reuniting with JP!
LOVE THE PICS!! THANKS FOR POSTING THEM!
Post a Comment