The Owens Clan

Hello! Dave and I have been married for 31 years. We have two boys. Daniel is 25 years and Brian is 24 years. And we have three baby girls (kitty cats). Victoria is 11 years, Ellie Mae is 10 years old and Goldie has been with us for 5 blessed years.

This blog is about our journey through life.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It´s been a BIG day

J.P. is doing wonderfully. He has bonded with Andrea so well. She can´t even put him down and walk 2 feet before he cries for her. It makes Andrea feel so good. He is so cute. He has alot of personality. He laughs alot. He is very verbal. He plays with toys and babbles the whole time. He´s even pretty energetic. He gets very excited and starts moving his arms all around. He just got his bath. He loved it. He splashed the whole time. Andrea did 4 wardrobe changes today. We tried all kinds of outfits. We went to dinner tonight with Lou and A.P. We said this was J.P. and A.P.´s first date! It was delicious. It was buffet style. I had chicken and steak. I also had some kind of burrito soup that was great. They cooked the food right in front of you. The breakfast buffet was the same way. Everything was so good. I´m glad it´s included in the room. We will be sure to eat there everyday. Helen came by to meet J.P. He loved that she could talk to him in Spanish. We went to the grocery store to get J.P. some food. Helen drove us by the infamous PGN building. I have pictures. I´ve already filled up one SD card. It´s a 1GB card. I have two more! Andrea´s blog is: jpbeamer.blogspot.com Lou put some video on there. The time is flying by so quickly. It´s hard to believe though that we just got here yesterday. Andrea is downstairs getting J.P. ready for bed. So goodnight for now. I´ll write more tomorrow. Love from Guatemala, Kathi

1 comment:

starzy18 said...

I'm so glad that you guys are having a great time! He looks so amazing! I'm not surprised that you have taken that many pictures!:) All of us here are glad for that. We all miss you guys and love you guys!