Today we had a virtual reality world of fun. Disney Quest is an entire building of games. The boys rode on a pirate ship and blasted cannons at other ships. They created their own roller coaster and then rode that ride in a simulator. They rode bumper car space ships blasting Emperor Zerg. They were pin balls in a pin ball game. They used light sabors to defeat other characters. There was so much. They had a blast. We then rode a boat to the downtown area. We shopped and went through stores playing with all of the toys. This was a fun and relaxing day.
Monday, June 11, 2007
Disney Quest/Downtown Disney
Today we had a virtual reality world of fun. Disney Quest is an entire building of games. The boys rode on a pirate ship and blasted cannons at other ships. They created their own roller coaster and then rode that ride in a simulator. They rode bumper car space ships blasting Emperor Zerg. They were pin balls in a pin ball game. They used light sabors to defeat other characters. There was so much. They had a blast. We then rode a boat to the downtown area. We shopped and went through stores playing with all of the toys. This was a fun and relaxing day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! One side note - AP, Lou's baby, got her passport. Lou got her yesterday around 4pm our time!
I'm glad that you guys are having a blast! The game stuff looks like so much fun!
Love, Rachael
I love the pics!
So glad you guys are having fun.
I just realized...I don't know when I will see you again?????
Be safe. Love you all.
Looks like fun. Disney sure has changed.
Looks like you had a blast in disney !!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Love, Linda & Kevin
Post a Comment